Tuesday 25 February 2014

Express Your Feelings & Intuitions To Your.......



Express Your Feelings & Intuitions To Your.......



Romantic poems are that poems will increase your feelings of love. And move you more close to that person whom who want to dedicate the poem. Romance gives more power to your love. If good romantic people than many people attract towards you and in this way you get more and more love. Un romantic man seems to be very alone in this world despite of many friends and family. Love is the biggest part of life, Life become very happy if you a a lot of people to love. Without love life seems to be very boring and dull. Love gives you the reason to live in this big world. Love is a natural thing. Everyone fall in love with a stranger person. You also in love with your family, with friends and many other close people. Love is that you don’t want to loose them in any phase of life.


Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. Things do not change; we change. Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.


I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation. I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places. I restore myself when I'm alone. I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments. While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation. Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.

If you are looking for love poems or love quotes, you have come to the right place. We have an impressive collection of love poetry, as well as love quotes, famous quotes, friendship poems, inspirational quotes, a wedding section, and of course our monthly poetry contest. It is through our monthly poetry contest that new poems/quotes are chosen and added to our collection (as opposed to visitors posting them automatically). So instead of thousands of lower quality poems and quotes, you will find a smaller, carefully selected premium collection. The winning love poem and love quote each month are typically brand new creations and exclusive to our website (i.e. they do not appear anywhere else on the web). We like to say that the best new poetry usually appears here first. You will be happy to know that this site focuses on love poems and quotes that are positive, romantic, and easy to understand. While humorous and negative words on love have their place, they are beyond the scope of this site.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment